Hally x Ulta Gift Card Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Hally Hair, Inc.OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
All participants must (a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry; (b) possess a valid form of identification; and, (c) be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Washington State, Puerto Rico, overseas military installations and other U.S. territories)
“Hally x Ulta Gift Card” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Hally Hair, Inc (the “Sponsor”).
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes starts on May 19, 2022 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on May 20, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
ELIGIBILITY. All participants must (a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry; (b) possess a valid form of identification; and, (c) be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding residents of Washington State, Quebec, Puerto Rico, overseas military installations and other U.S. territories). Persons identified as “Blocked Persons” or persons subject to applicable sanctions, prohibitions, including, without limitation, those persons listed on the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, national, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, restricted or where Sponsor would be subject to a tax by law. Excluded from eligibility are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of (a) Sponsor, and (b) agencies, suppliers of the materials and services related to this Sweepstakes, and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, members, directors, employees, agents and sales representatives (collectively above, the “Eligibility Criteria”).
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access required at entrant’s cost. An individual meeting the Eligibility Criteria may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by one of the following methods of entry, during the Sweepstakes Period:
- Method 1: Purchase any item from the Sponsor’s website at hallyhair.com and the number of entries awarded may correspond to the dollar value of the purchase, as specified at the time of Participant’s purchase. Sponsor reserves the right to amend the corresponding number of entries to be awarded for a particular dollar value of a purchase from time-to-time in its sole and absolute discretion. Participant will receive the corresponding number of entries indicated on the webpage at the time of Participant’s purchase (excluding sales tax and shipping fees). Individuals may purchase as many times as desired, but an Entrant is limited to the maximum Entry Limit of 5,000 entries. If purchase is returned prior to Sweepstakes drawing, eligible entries will be voided.
- Method 2: Free Method of Entry: Visit https://hallyhair.com/pages/hally-at-ulta and earn fifty (50) Sweepstakes entries per submission. To earn (100) bonus entries without a purchase use code FREE100 via the online Free Method of Entry (maximum of one (1) FREE100 bonus entry per email address during the duration of the Sweepstakes Period).
- Special Promotions: Sponsor may, in its discretion, run various special promotions in connection with the Sweepstakes. For example, it may offer Participants “bonus entries” in connection with any entry submission or offer Participants “Entry Multipliers” in connection with any entry submission. The Entry Limit amount still applies to any Special Promotions.
- ENTRY LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: Only accurate and complete entries submitted during the Entry Period and received by Sponsor are eligible. Any incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are also void and ineligible to win. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, or for other submission problems of any kind, whether caused mechanical, human or electronic error, all of which are void and ineligible to win. Additionally, Sponsor is not responsible for any telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. If a Participant’s donation or product purchase is refunded, any entries associated with such donation will be withdrawn and not eligible to win.
Requests for confirmation of receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
DRAWING On or about May 24, 2022 (the “Draw Date”) a random draw will be conducted by Sponsor from all eligible Entries that are received in accordance with the above. See Prize Claim Conditions in Rule 7 below. Odds of being selected as eligible to win a Prize in this Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of eligible Entries timely received in accordance with the above.
- PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS Entrant selected as a potential Winner (“Winner”) is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Potential Winner will be notified by Sponor within approximately twenty-four (24) hours of the Draw Date at the email account provided during the registration process.
- complete and return to Sponsor by the deadline specified in the documents a written affidavit of eligibility (or declaration and release) and publicity release form (collectively, the “Release”), releasing Sponsor from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize; and
- complete all tax documentation required by the law of the jurisdiction in which the Potential Winner resides (“Tax Documentation”)
- PRIZE $250 Ulta Gift Card (delivered electronically or physically at Sponsor’s discretion)
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize for a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole discretion, if a Prize, or any component of any Prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any damaged, lost, or stolen prize. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to Prize. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of Prize.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION Sponsor will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Sweepstakes for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants’ consent to such collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
RIGHT TO VOID / TERMINATE / SUSPEND / MODIFY Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or modify this Sweepstakes, or these Official Sweepstakes Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and: (a) terminate the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Sweepstakes Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above.
GENERAL CONDITIONS Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. All Entries become the property of Sponsor, where permitted and in any event, none will be returned or acknowledged. Mass Entries, automated Entries, Entries submitted by third parties, and any Entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified, or delayed will be void. All Entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of Entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, of all applicable jurisdictions. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Sweepstakes Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes and/or Sweepstakes’ websites or apps, violates the Official Sweepstakes Rules, Sponsor’s Terms of Service, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND ENTRANTS SHALL HOLD THE SPONSOR HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM (A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITES, (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY, OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNDELIVERED E-MAILS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION E-MAILS THAT ARE NOT RECEIVED BECAUSE OF A WINNER’S PRIVACY OR SPAM FILTER SETTINGS WHICH MAY DIVERT ANY NOTIFICATION OR OTHER E-MAIL, INCLUDING ANY WINNER NOTIFICATION E-MAIL, TO A SPAM OR JUNK FOLDER. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you, please see Rule 13 below.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Delaware; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE OR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SPONSOR Hally Hair, Inc, 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, DE 19801